You will find solutions of your everyday problem here !

19 Important Wildlife Organizations (pic)

19 Important Wildlife Organizations :




I.U.C.N = The International Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources

W.W.F = The world Wildlife Fund

I.B.W.L = Indian Board for Wildlife

B.N.H.S = The Bombay Natural History Society

W.P.S.I = The wildlife Preservation Society of India

C.P.C.B = Central Pollution Control Board

I.B.P = International Biological Programme

M.A.B = Man and Biosphere Programme

U.N.E.P = United Nations Environment Programme

N.M.N.H = National Museum of National History

U.N.D.P = United Nations Development Programme


Z.S.I = Zoological Survey Of India

B.S.I = Botanical Survey Of India

B.R.P = Biosphere Reserve Programme

N.R.S.A = National Remote Sensing Agency

N.E.E.R.I = National Environment Engineering Research Institute, Nagpur

P.E.T.A = People for Ethical Treatment of Animals

C.I.T.E.S = Conservation on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (1976)

C.A.Z.R.I = Central Arid Zone Research Institute, Jodhpur 



Be with us for more such Amazing Knowledgeable Content 😎
Share Knowledge

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

A HELPFUL GUIDE FOR BIOTECHNOLOGY STUDENTS

A GUIDE FOR BIOTECHNOLOGY STUDENT As a biotechnology student I can totally understand your concern. As biotech is not a very well pr...

Recent Posts

Pages